ABD RAHAMAN RASID
Bank Pertanian Malaysia
Leboh Pasar Besar
50726 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-2731 1600
Fax: 603-2698 5910
19 July 2006...Assistant
General Manager, Corporate Planning Department, Bank Pertanian Malaysia
1 June 2005...Senior Manager,
Corporate Planning Department, Bank Pertanian Malaysia
15 October 2004 - 31 May 2005: Senior Manager, Audit Department, Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
August 2001-14 October 2004: Senior Manager II, Planning & Development Division, Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
1999-July 2001: Senior
Manager, Product Development Division, Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
Product Development Division, Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
Economics Division, Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
1990-1992: Further study
1988-1990: Unit Head,
Credit Supervision, Headquarter, Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
1985-1987: Branch Manager
(Malacca Branch), Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
Officer, Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
1977: Executive Trainee,
Bank Pertanian Malaysia.
- Project Manager: Document Management System & COLD
- Project Manager: Executive Information System & Balanced Score Card
Balanced Scorecard: My Lecture
Financial Planner (CFP), Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM)
in Personal Financial Planning, Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII).
in Translation: National Institute of Translation/Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka, Malaysia
of Arts (Financial Economics), University of Detroit Mercy, Michigan, USA.
of Economics, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1997: Taichung, Taiwan: Malaysian delegation to "Seminar on Agricultural Finance System", organised by the Agricultural
Technical Cooperation Experts Group, APEC
- 1996: Osaka, Japan: Attended "Executive Management Training of Look East Policy", organised by Japan International Cooperation
- 1993: Tehran, Iran: Visited Agricultural Bank of Iran.
- 1981: Manila, the Philippines: attended "Basic Management Course", organised by the Asean Institute of Management, AIM.
- Reading, mainly related to economics, finance, ICT & risk management.
- Playing Chess
- Project management
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." ~ Henry Ford
"Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration." ~Thomas A. Edison
|Thomas A. Edison